FESC Laboratory is also accredited for soil analysis in accordance withTS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standarts. We determine soil pollution and evaluate it according to international regulations and standards.
In order to determine soil pollution, samples are taken from the specified depths and points and analysis studies are carried out at the related sites. In the study, groundwater obtained from sampling soundings is also analyzed.
- Determination of Soil Pollution,
- Control of Soil Pollution and Soil Analysis of Contaminated Areas,
- Chemical Soil Analysis That May be Needed in Construction Projects,
- Physical, Chemical Microbiological Analysis of Soils to be Used for Agricultural Purposes,
- Analysis of the Use of Domestic and Urban Treatment Sludges in Soil