FESC Laboratory performs category determination analysis in waste oils and isolation fluids within the scope of Waste Oil Control Regulation.
Samples are taken from industrial oils or isolation fluids by our personnel authorized by the Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning and analysis is carried out by the enterprises. After analysis, the category of waste oil or isolation fluids is determined and disposal processes are carried out.
In general, we work in areas such as waste oils from machinery and generators, motor oils, insulation fluids from Transformers.
- Regulation On Control Of Waste Oils,
- Regulation On The Control Of Polychlorinated Biphenyls And Polychlorinated Terphenyls
- Category Determination Analysis According to Control of Waste Oils,
- Heavy Metal and PCB Analysis,
- Basic Chemical Measurements and Analysis,